WFU

2018年12月14日 星期五

Minecraft: I made a roller coaster





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a really cool thing, and it is a roller coaster. There are lots of fun things. The first one is you go to a really high place. Then you go down. You will still be on the train track. You will not stop. The second one is turn around and go up. You will also fell down. The third one is fireworks. When you turn left. A fireworks will just shoot. The fireworks will not shoot you because you already turned left.

The last one which is the most interesting one is a barrier house. A zombie lives in it. There is not windows and doors. The zombie can't go out, but you will feel scared. You will not go inside it, but you will go under it. In survival mode, you will think that is save, but do you know what is under barrier house. There is also a barrier wall. The zombies are inside. It will stop. You can go up if you just go front using W.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a really long roller coaster. The roller coaster is long and scary. There are lots of thing waiting for you to play. You can also make your own cool roller coaster. Do you love mine? I hope so. See you in next blog. Goodbye!