WFU

2018年12月16日 星期日

Minecraft: I made lots of good things





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made lots of really cool things. Only two things. Maybe you think that is not many, but I am really tired now. I made the 25 lights with my sister. I added some glasses to make it be really beautiful. I think about how to make the exploding cake, and I made it by myself. I think this is the easiest way to do it. I love to explode TNTs. Do you know how to make it. It is not too hard.

Now I will tell you how to let the Beacon emitting lights. When you put a Beacon in Pocket Edition. There will be no any light. The only way to make lights is put nine gold, diamond, iron, and emerald blocks under the Beacon. Before this, I don't know this. I just think Beacon doesn't have any light. Yesterday, my sister told me this. Now I know I can make lights. I think Beacon is a mystery thing. I don't know why when you right click the Beacon, there will be lots of images. Welcome to comment under my blog.

Do you know how to make exploding cake. I told you in the video. I will just tell you what do you need and you need to think how to make it. I will give you some clues. First, you need one Cake, Concretes, Redstone comparator, Redstone, Redstone torch, Dispenser, and a TNT. You will need Redstone torch's Negative Power. You also need to put TNT in the dispenser. Do you know how to make it know?

I think today I felt happy because today I made two really cool things. I think I will keep making new really cool things with Redstone. I will never give up. I will try new things. See you in next blog. Goodbye!