WFU

2018年12月19日 星期三

Minecraft: I made my own house!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a house. I think that is not big, but I still love it. There are lots of things to use. There are lots of blocks you can take. The only thing is when you finish using it please put it back to the box. There are Jukeboxes. I can listen to songs when I want to sleep. I think that is really great because I love music.

Do you know why I like to listen to the music? I think it is because I like them. I think there are lots of songs that I think are good. Do you know why I love them? It is because I listen to the song when I do happy things. I will think about kindergarten if I listen to the song that I sing in kindergarten like It's a beautiful day. I know that is the song that I sing in my kindergarten.

Do you like to listen to the music if you are on your bed? I think everybody that goes to the big station and visit my house will love my house. This is my own house. My sister already had her own tree house, but we don't always go to our home.

I think today I felt happy because today I built my own home. I think that is pretty good. Do you think so? See you in next blog. Goodbye!