WFU

2018年12月5日 星期三

I got the Second Place in Spelling Bee Contest





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I didn't get the first place in Spelling Bee. I was really sad. I just got second place. I think that is really unfortunate. I was wrong because of tension and then I forgot the rule. I think that is a really bad thing. I think I shouldn't do that, but I just did. I think that was a really stupid thing.

I want to get first place. I was really sad. I cried. I think this is really bad. I don't like me to do that. I think this is really unfortunate. It's ok. I just need to be more careful. I will practice a lot next time. I hope I can do well next time. I will try my best to do it. I will be more careful next time. I am really sad, but I love this competition. Now I know that everybody prepared a lot. I was crying for a really long time because I want to get first place. I am so excited about the next Spelling Bee competition.

I think second place is not too bad. I just think first place is better. I still have 1500 points, but the first place has 2000 points. I think 500 points are really a lot. That means she got one more reward card. I want to say thank you to my Mom and Dad because they practiced Spelling Bee with me. I need to say thank you to my teacher, too, because they also helped me a lot. If I don't have my parents and my teachers. Maybe I can't even go to the final competition.

The only thing that makes me happy is on the medal. It says 2 euro. I think it is funny because it is better than the first place, 1 euro. I think that is funny. I don't know why it says euro. This makes me feel better.

I was surprised when I was wrong, but I was wrong. I can't change the past, but maybe I can change the future if I work really hard. I think this is true. I will try to get first place next year, and maybe the year after next year.

I think today I felt sad because today I didn't get the first place. I think that was really unfortunate. I think it is really hard. I want to get lots of prizes. I will try to get the first place in grade 3 and grade 4. Do you think Spelling Bee is hard. I think so. You just need to spend lots of times on it. See you in next blog. Goodbye!