WFU

2018年12月10日 星期一

I finished making my Lego truck





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I finished making my Lego truck with my Dad. I think that was fun. I didn't finish it for a really long time. My Dad always wants me to finish it, so I did it with my Dad. I used a long time to finish it. I think it is not easy. The instruction on the box said it is for 11 to 16 years old kids, but I am only 8. I think it is really difficult for my age, because there are lots of steps to do.

First you need to make the truck part. Then put some wheels on the front. You need to have a engine, doors, windows, and the roof. Then you need to make the tail. There are two cranes lifting the container. It really takes me a long time to finish it. The last thing is to make the container. You need to make the container able to open and close. It is harder than you think.

It takes a long time for me to finish it. The instruction book is so thick. I used about 7 hours to do the last 1/3 part. I think that was really fun because you can make things by yourself. You will be really happy when you finish making it. I think this is also the top projects that I made. The best thing I made is My little car. I already destroyed it, but I think that is a really good project. The second one is this one.

Today I want to thank my Dad. He told me to finish the Lego project and helped me to find the parts. When I have problem assembling, he helped me a lot. And he can find and correct my mistakes. With my Dad's help, I finally finished this. Thank you, Dad.

I think today I felt happy because today I finished making my Lego truck. I now know I can finish big project, I will make a really big game in Scratch and build a really big building in Minecraft. See you next blog, bye.