WFU

2018年12月3日 星期一

Minecraft: Pokémon in Minecraft!





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday and today I added Pokémons to my Minecraft. I was really happy. I added two Pokémons yesterday. Then I added one today. I added Groudon and Bulbasaur yesterday. I added Rockruff today. Now I will tell you what can the Pokémons do. They can do amazing things.

First, Groudon is Iron Golem, so Groudon can hit the monsters like Slimes and Zombies. They are the people who protected my train track. Only they can defeat Slimes easily. I need to use a lot of times to defeat Slimes in survival mode. I think monsters are really bad. They always attack everybody. The villages are destroyed.

Bulbasaur is modified from Pig, so we can ride on them, but if you put the saddle on Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur will become a two-headed Pig. It is really strange. You can see my video to know what it looks like. This is the funniest Pig I've seen.

Rockruff is wolf, so they will be angry if you hit them. If they are angry or you feed them bones. They will be a really strange wolf. I think Rockruff is really cute. I love Rockruff, but I don't like the strange wolf.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft, and I added lots of Pokémons in Minecraft. I think that is really cool. My favorite Pokemon is Groudon. It is the coolest. Do you think so? See you in next blog. Goodbye!