WFU

2018年12月23日 星期日

Minecraft: I made the second floor for my school





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made the second floor for my little school. I think it is a thing that will let you be very tired. I used a long long time to make it. I think it is hard to make, but I will make other floors. My biggest hope is: I can touch clouds on the top of the school. I think it is possible. Maybe I will make another tall building for living. The people that lives in the building can easily go to the school. I think that is good.

I think I will make another house over the bridge. Do you know why I want to be really far away? It is because I want always go onto the bridge. I want to see lots of animals that are walking and see some buildings. I want to be happy when I go to the school. I don't want to have playground in my school. I don't know why. I think the school is really big. I know why maybe you will think it is small, because I just used about 2 hours to make one floor. I think in the real life. It must take a few months to make one floor.

I think today I felt happy because today I made another floor in my school. I think it is a hard thing to do. Do you think making a floor is tiring? I think so. See you in next blog. Goodbye!