WFU

2018年12月17日 星期一

Minecraft: I made a train station





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a really good train station in our world. The station is really big. There are two train tracks. The first one is to the forest. The second one is to the rotating coffee cup. There are two animals sitting on the coffee cup. I think that is really cute, but my Squirtle is cuter than them. I love My train tracks.

I also made a library. There is an Enchantment table. There are lots of bookshelves to let the power be really strong. I think this is a cool thing. There is a house to The End. This is how I went to The End to build Lots of Beacons with different lights with my sister. I destroyed the exploding cake. That is easy to make. I can make it when I want to make. I think that place is important.

You can go from big station to the small station. When you are at the small station. There will be a powered rail to stop you, and you will be on the Activator Rail. There is a button to let you go down. I think this is a good thing.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a train station. I added one more train track and one more station. I love all of them. See you in next blog. Goodbye!