WFU

2018年12月15日 星期六

Christmas party





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we are making the gifts because we need to exchange gifts in our English class. I hope I can get a really good gift. My gift needs to be really good because me and my sister's gifts are really good. Now I will tell you what is inside the gift.

The gifts are all lucky bags. We bought six lucky bags. My sister will have three, and I will have three, too. I think everybody will be happy. My English class had a Christmas party. It is a good party. You can make your own Gingerbread house. There are lots of levels.

The first level is called level starter. All people that is in the English class will make their own Gingerbread house. There will be about fourteen people go in to the second level. You can also get 250 points. I think that is pretty much.

The second level is called level talent. The people that can go in this level will make their own Gingerbread house. I think the people who go inside this level are really strong.

There is another level called challenge level. Everybody can go inside. In this level, everybody needs to introduce your Gingerbread house in a video. You need to let your teacher watch.

There will be another event that is about singing songs. The song that we will sing is called Christmas is a Time to Love. This is a good song. You can listen to it. I think you will love it.




Can you recite it. I can! I think this song is a little bit easy because there are lots of Christmas is a time. The other parts are hard, but I remembered it in one day. I think you can try it.

I think today I felt happy because today I told you about the Christmas party. The Christmas party is good. I hope everybody loves it. If your English class is the same as mine. You can't tell everybody. See you in next blog. Goodbye!