WFU

2018年12月22日 星期六

Minecraft: I made a classroom!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a really big classroom. There are some bookcase and desks. I think it is a really good classroom. I think I will make another classroom tomorrow. I want to let it be like a real school. It is not a kindergarten, junior high school or university. It is an elementary school. Do you know why I want to make it? It is because my Dad said that I need to make a classroom for him, so I just made it.

Do you know how to make the table that I made in the classroom? I think Everybody knows if you play Minecraft or read my blog. First you dig one hole then dig one hole deeper. First, put a Redstone Block. Then Put a piston on the top of it. You will see the piston's hand go up. Now it is really like a table. Do you think so? You can tell me under the blog.

I think I will make the second floor and there will be some rooms that can live in. I think this will be really cool.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a little classroom. I think the desks and the bookshelf are really good because you need them to study. I think I will make some books that can read. See you in next blog. Goodbye!