WFU

2019年8月28日 星期三

Hitting a hamster using Scratch!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a game called Hitting a Hamster and I think it is great. You can select a language and press P to start the game.

There are four languages to choose from. The first one is English, it is the most essential language on the Earth, the second one is Chinese. The third one is Japanese and the last one is Spanish!

I think the game is difficult because the bomb can move fast. The rule is, if you press the bomb, then you lose. You can press the hamster to earn a point, but that is not so easy.

Do you know what just happened after I recorded the video? My mom is super good at this. She gets 116 points, and I can't believe my eyes!

I recommend this game to everybody because it is fun.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a good game. I want you to challenge it!


See my project!