WFU

2018年3月24日 星期六

My picture





Yesterday I drew a picture, I think it is beautiful, but maybe you will think this picture is bad and not beautiful, my picture is about new year.

When I am drawing, I think I cannot draw a good picture, but when I finished, I think this is not bad, so my mom put it in the room.

When I want to see it, I can go to take it, and then I can see my picture, I want to see my picture, because it is beautiful.

When I was drawing, I was thinking about how can I make this picture to be beautiful, I used 30 minutes to finish this picture.

And when I finished this picture, I asked my Mom and Dad to see, and they said "your picture is beautiful, I like it", so I am happy.

I wanted to draw this picture because I watched a movie called The Dull Ice Flower(魯冰花), inside this movie, the main character likes to draw pictures.

I drew a monster who wants to eat people, so people go up to the mountains, my father thought its head is like Pikachu, and its body is like Snorlax.

I drew a little house, and then I am thinking what can I draw next, and then I think I can draw 'New Year is coming', so I drew a monster.

When you are drawing pictures, you can use it to make the picture beautiful, this is a good way to do if you want to make these pictures beautifully.

I think you can make picture beautifully, if you want, you can see my blogger, so you will know how to make your pictures be beautifully.