WFU

2018年3月2日 星期五

Tulen





Today I want to tell everybody about Tulen, because I think next hero I want to buy is Tulen. So later I will tell everybody about his skills.

His first skill is three electric flows will come out, so you will be hurt, and this skill is called Ion Blasts, but if you want to go away, I can use third skill to let you die.

His second skill is that he will be surrounded by electricity, if you want to come and fight, you will be hurt, because electricity will hit you, this skill is called Lightning Strike.

His third skill is you will have one yellow line behind you. And there is a thunderbird, when the bird comes, you will be hurt, this skill is called Thunderbird.

I see many people played him well, so I want to use but I need to use my coins, so I need to fight many times, I hope I can get him.

And he only have one skin. Maybe I will buy this skin, and I think this skin is beautiful, because I think it is handsome.

I think today I am happy, because today I see how to use the Tulen, and I want to buy it, maybe I will think he is good to use.