WFU

2018年4月18日 星期三

I felt super happy





Today when it is morning, I was sleeping, and then I waked up, my Mom took me to my school, and today there is Math exam in the school.

Yesterday I got 100 at Mandarin exam, I was thinking about how can I get high score this time, and I was very excited, because if I got a bad score, I will feel sad.

After that our teacher gave us Math exam, when I am writing, I want my family to be happy, so I try very hard to write carefully.

When I finished the exam, I checked lots of times, I corrected all the answer, when the time is up, we need to gave our exam to the teacher.

When I give my exam to teacher, I felt very excited, when it is break time, I went away class, because I want to jump rope.

After that it is class time, I sat on my chair, the person that sitting next to me said "you are 100, teacher used your exam to check".

When I heard that, I think the person that sitting next to me is lying to me, so I don't think so, because I think I will get something wrong in the exam.

When my teacher give us our exam, I don't want to see my score, so I turned to next page, when I turned back, I saw my score.

And my score is 100, so the people sitting next to me is not lying, there are four people got 100 this time, but teachers said "our result is not good".

I think today I am happy because today I got 100 in the Math exam, and at the night we saw a movie in movie theater, tomorrow I will tell you about that.