WFU

2018年4月25日 星期三

I learned about Martis





Today when I went to my home, I watched a video, and the video is about how you can use Martis well, this is very cool.

The video is about how you can use Martis properly, if Martis uses his second skill or the first skill, Martis can have fast basic attacks.

If you use his first skill, your attack can be faster for four seconds, and then if you use your second skill, you can have four more seconds.

Then you use the second part of the second skill, you can get even four more seconds, so this is why sometimes your basic attack can be faster when there is no fire.

Then the video is about skills, when you used his first skill, maybe you know what will happen, you can stun enemies, and you will go front a little bit.

If there are a lot of people, you can use first skill to stun all the people, and you can defeat them, this is how you can use first skill to play well.

The second skill can stop Pharsa, you can push enemies, when you are in the third part of the attack, you can choose where you want to go.

When the mark is under the enemy, that means you can use your ultimate to defeat enemy, and you can get lots of kills, if you use these things.

I think today is happy, because today I watched the video, so tomorrow I will write another video about Martis, do you liked him ?