WFU

2018年4月19日 星期四

Ready Player One





Today I want to tell everybody about yesterday I watched movie called Ready Player One in movie theater, I think this movie is good to watch.

When I finished my class, we went to movie theater, and we watched this movie, this movie is about a man playing his game and he saw a girl, he loves the girl.

When they are playing the game, what you need to do is you need to use three keys to open a thing, and you can get an egg, but you need to get keys first.

When they want to get the first key, they need to use their cars to race, the boy's friend use big jeep, so lots of cars are broken, because the Jeep broke them.

If you go to the end of the race, you can get the first key from the person, and the boy bought something, he bought a cube that you can go back to one minute before.

If you are in trouble, you can use this cube to go to one minute ago, and go away, this is why I love this cube when they are in trouble.

After that they need to do the second test, the second key is in the ghost house, but inside the ghost house, there are lots of scary things.

The first part is a person go into a room, and inside the room, there is a ghost, so the person went away from that scary room.

Then they found a place, the girl said 'can I dance with you?', and then the other girl changed to a person that you can get the key from, tomorrow I will tell you more.

I think today I am happy, because today I tell everybody about what yesterday I watched, maybe you can watch this movie in movie theater.