WFU

2018年4月30日 星期一

Yesterday I made a car with blocks





Today I want to tell everybody about that I made a car with blocks, later I will tell you why I think it is funny, it is really funny.

I think it is funny, because when I finished, the book says, if you pull it, the car can run, but I didn't succeed, so I think about it.

My father told me where I did it wrong, I didn't put rubber band on the gearwheel, if you don't do that, if you pull, it will go backwards.

I did it, so we fixed it, but my sister needed to make a motorcycle, and we had no blocks anymore, so we need to remake the car.

Before that we need to take a picture, but I forgot, so I don't have picture, I needed to wait for my sister, she can take a picture or video with motorcycle.

Now my sister finished the motorcycle in 30 minutes, when I saw that, I felt very surprised, because when I am making the car, I used a long time.

The motorcycle needs to use 84 blocks, but the car need 89 blocks, these two are very hard to make, I don't think this is easy, you need to use a least 10 minutes.

I think 10 minutes is long, but if you are playing, you will think 10 minutes is not long, so this is what different with do happy things or hard things.

When I forgot, I need to wait, but I don't know what I can do, so I just write blogger, and this is about the car, and maybe tomorrow I will tell you about the book.

I think today I am happy, because yesterday I make a car, and I destroyed it, but we had a motorcycle, so this is not bad.