WFU

2018年4月26日 星期四

I saw a video about Martis getting savage





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday I watched a video, it is about how you use Martis to get savage, and what items you need.

When I was watching, I thought the player is so good at playing Martis, because I don't see who can use Martis to get savage, this is impossible.

If you can do it, I will watch your life stream, and maybe I will give you some diamonds, and I will give you lots of likes. This is what you can get, if you get savage with Martis.

Maybe I can get those things and get savage with Martis, and now my favorite hero is not Lesley, my favorite hero is Martis, I like to use him.

The first part of this video is the player always farming and the player didn't use the time to walk, the player used the time to farm.

The second part is they started to gank, Martis is a good hero at ganking, because his skills are special, is not only one person, you can defeat lots of people.

The third part is enemies all go to mid lane, and then Martis hides in the bush, then he used first skill, and then he used all of the skills.

This is why the player can get savage with Martis, if you give me some fighter that is good at ganking, I will choose Martis.

If there are lots of people fighting, you use his first skill, if you catch two people or more, this time your team can be winner team, if your teammates know how to play, but maybe you will lose.

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I watched this video, and I told you about this video, I felt happy, and I can learn from this video.