WFU

2018年5月30日 星期三

How to protect yourself when someone wants to bully you





Today I want to tell everybody about that how to protect yourself when someone wants to bully you, so this is very important if you have been bullied many times.

Yesterday I can't tell you, so I am going to tell you this, maybe you thought bully is bad, so you need to protect yourself.

Like someone hits you, but you didn't do anything, and this is a kind of bully.

One of the bully is tell you something bad. And the speaking bully is like they said fat pig or stupid or something bad to you, that is bad, too, you need to tell the teacher.

And one of them is very bad, they steal something out, which they shouldn't touch, and the teacher will think that is bad.

If you do something bad to anyone they'll just think you are very bad, and they will not think you are good, so you can't get friends.

If you are nice, you can have many friends, and they can help you, like my friend always makes some boats with me.

The things make you unhappy, that is a kind of bully, but if mom and dad said you need to take a bath, but you will feel unhappy, that is not bully.

So now that everyone knows how to protect when someone wanted to hit you or bully you, and this is what today I need to say.

I think today I felt happy, because today I told you everything about bully, and you can protect, this is good for you and me.