WFU

2018年5月21日 星期一

I nosebleeds in my school





Today I want to tell everybody about that I nosebled in my school. When it is in the morning, I thought my nose has water, lots and lots.

I don't know I nosebled, I saw my hand has some red things, and another one have it,too. Then I thought that may be nosebleeds.

When I know that is because I nosebled, I took some tissue papers, then I put it into my nose, so the blood would stop going out.

If the blood still going out, you need to put more tissue papers, because if you don't have any blood, you will die, so this is very dangerous, but your body has lots of blood, so don't need to be scared.

Everyone could nosebleed, when I was little, I always nosebleed, everyday I just take out tissue, then I can do the things I want to do.

If you nosebleed, you just do like this, so don't need to be scared, this is easy to solve, and now I am going to tell you about what will happen next.

When I solve it, I saw my T-shirt having some blood, and now they are brown, so I don't know why the blood will become brown.

Maybe it just dried, and tomorrow my Mom can wash it, so it will not be brown anymore, brown blood and red blood are very different.

And I think everyone nosebled before, and don't need to be very scared, just do what I said, so you will not be hurt and scared anymore.

I think today I am not lucky, because today I nosebled, and when I saw it, I felt very surprised, so this is what I can tell you.