WFU

2018年5月9日 星期三

Playing Balmond





Today I want to tell everybody about that my Dad said I can try to play Balmond, and let me tell you about Balmond and his skills.

Now I will tell you about his first skill, his first skill is run to the front. And if there is something, the thing will minus some HP.

If you want to use the first skill to defeat people, you need to remember you have your all skills, so you can easily to defeat enemies.

And I thought that skill is good when you need to escape from enemies, that skill is bad, when you use it to go into enemy's tower.

One time when I am using Balmond, and we are all level one, Zilong run into the tower, then he dead, when I saw that, I felt very surprised.

No one is silly like that, there are no minions, and he just wanted to push the tower, if I am Zilong, I will not do that, that is so silly.

When my Dad is using Zilong, he never do that, but the person just wanted to win, and don't know if you go in you will be dead.

The second skill is you can have high damage to the enemy, when Balmond is level 15, and you have very strong items, enemy can die very fast.

And his ultimate is very powerful, when you use it, Balmond get high damage, and if enemy have low HP, it will be stronger than before.

I think today I felt happy, but sometimes I cried, because I thought I am not good at playing Balmond, I need to practice more.