WFU

2018年5月29日 星期二

Today I watched a video about bully





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I watched a video about bully, and I already know bully is bad, so everybody shouldn't do this.

You can't do this even the person is bad, you can tell your teacher, and I will tell you about what I saw in the video.

In the first part in this video is talking about there are three schools, and they need to answer the question about bully, and see which team has the most points, and they can get money.

The first place can get 10000 money, and if two teams have the same points, they can get 5000 each, and if they are all the same, they can get 500 money each.

So if they have all same points, and they all only can get 1500 though this is not very good, maybe they can try the first one or second one.

And then I saw three videos, and the people are always bully others, so we have some questions about the video, and you need to answer, they are all about bully.

And the blue team wins very many times, and they got 47 points, and that is amazing, that is not easy to do.

And other team got more than 40, but not more than their points, so 45 and 43,  they got 10000 money, that is many.

So tomorrow I'll tell you how to protect somebody from bullying you, and now I can't tell you anymore, so you need to wait for tomorrow.

I think today I felt happy, because I watched a video, and sorry about I can't tell you about how to protect you when you have been bullied.