WFU

2018年6月14日 星期四

Mayhem mode skill info 2





Today I want to tell everybody about that skill info in Mayhem mode, and I will tell you that many skills are different.

The first one is Odette's first skill, when she use her first skill, there will have six balls around the main ball.

One time our side have an Odette, and she is strong, she got MVP, and she got more kills than what you think.

And the next one is Vexana's first skill, there will have three black hands, and the normal Vexana only has one hand.

Now I would like to tell you about her gameplay, one time enemies have one Vexana, she is strong, too. We lost last time.

We lost, because their Vexana was too strong, she use the first skill then use ultimate, that was very hurt.

Everytime she uses the ultimate, and she knows when you see a lonely hero is walking, and use the skills you have.

And next hero is Cyclops, when Cyclops uses its second skill and ultimate, the ball will be much bigger than normal one.

And the best Cyclops that I have seen is my Dad, sometimes he will be angry to me and I will, too, but I still know he loves me.

I think today I felt happy, because today I tell you about different things, and Estes's ultimate will make you be bigger.