WFU

2018年6月18日 星期一

The exams are coming





Today I want to tell everybody about that the exams are coming, and not just my school, also my English class.

I hope I can have a nice score in all of the exams, I am trying hard, and I can't be lazy to practice.

I always say practicing is the only way you can get high score. So let's practice with your textbooks, and use that to work.

If you buy lots of textbooks, but you don't use them to work, and you just throw them into the trash can.

If you do like that, you will not be smarter, and maybe you will be sillier than now, and this is wasting money.

Everybody doesn't want to be without money, money is important, but the company you go is important, too.

Maybe you go to a good company, and that company is international, like Google, everybody knows Google.

If you go to a company, but it is not as good as Google, maybe you can try to let everybody know this company.

If you go to a good company, you can get lots of money, you can't know, because that is too much, you can't count.

I think today I felt very happy, because I can show my teammates that I work a lot to get high score in the exams.