WFU

2018年6月29日 星期五

Today is the last day in my elementary school





Today I want to tell everybody about that today is the last day the last day to stay in my elementary school.

In my elementary school, everybody brings their toys, and their toys are very fun, nobody's toy is bad.

I think in my elementary school, there are lots of bad things happened, but this is the last day, hello,summer vacation.

The longest holiday is going to come, later summer vacation will start, and then I can go to Japan next week.

We will go with other people, not just us, and this is the fourth time we go to Japan, oh, I love Japan, do you love it?

Japan is very cool, because when the world war 2 is finished, USA put two bombs to Japan, and they are very weak.

But now they used something to make people smile, they will love Japan, but my Dad said Japan is not that fair for girls.

There are no any girl president, and if you forget to do something, the person that lives near to you will come and they will curse you.

If someone curses you, will you feel happy? Everybody won't feel happy when someone curses you.

I think today I felt happy, because the summer vacation is coming soon, I will wait for it, the first summer vacation.