WFU

2018年6月20日 星期三

I will have a Mandarin exam tomorrow





Today I want to tell everybody about that tomorrow I have a Mandarin exam, and the day after tomorrow I have a Math exam.

Mandarin is not easy, and it is hard, but that is easy when I practiced, sometimes I will forget to write some answers.

I forget, so I will not have high score, and everybody will feel unhappy with that, so the thing you need to do is to check your answers.

I always got some questions wrong, so I need to check, then I can find the wrong answer that I did, checking is an important step.

Sometimes maybe you will forget to check, and maybe you are not lazy, you always check and you didn't do something different.

Everytime I will see at least one wrong answer in my Mandarin exam, so this is why I hate tomorrow, and don't want to have an exam.

That is not too bad, because I don't need to have a sports class, because we need to have an exam, bye bye sports class.

Last time we didn't have sports class, so this time I think we won't have sports class, but I still need to have an exam.

I need to do exam, but doing exam is better than sports class, so I think this is much much better than sports class.

I think today I felt happy, because tomorrow I will not have sports class, but sports teacher will come to see us doing exam.