WFU

2018年7月17日 星期二

My MIT visit





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to the best technology university in the world, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We can name it MIT, MIT is in Boston.

There is also another excellent university in Boston. I think you know this university, the university name is Harvard University, but today we didn't go to it, the second place is a university that is very far to Boston, the name of the university is Stanford University.

They are great universities, maybe they are not very beautiful, when you see outside, and maybe some school in Taiwan is prettier than them, but they don't need to be very beautiful, they just want to use it, they are different from Asia.

There was a person that took us to know about the school, and that is a hard thing to do, because you can't be very scared about it, if you do, you are not fit, if you want to go in this university, you need to make a roller coaster.

I think today I felt happy, because today I went to the best school, it says you need to fail, fail and fail, then learn more, then you will succeed.