WFU

2018年11月20日 星期二

Minecraft: I made an elevator





Today I want to tell everybody about that I made an elevator from the first floor to the second floor. Then there is another elevator to the third floor. The elevator I made today is the elevator from the first floor to the second floor. It was not really good. I think I could made it in a few minutes, but I used the second way to make it, and some parts are useless. I don't need them.

When you pull the lever. The elevator will be higher. Then you can walk up the stairs. It will be the second floor. There is a elevator to the third floor. You can go out the room and you can take a ticket to open the customer room. I know that is not good, but I didn't destroy it. Do you know why? It is because if I want to destroy it. I need to use lots and lots of times on it.

It is really hard to make a really good elevator. I used lots of times, but I still didn't make a really good elevator. I think I can do better if I think more about the elevator. I think that elevator wastes space.

I think today I felt a little bit sad because the elevator I made is not really good. The next thing that I am going to make will be really good.