WFU

2018年11月4日 星期日

Minecraft: The room that will only open at night





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft that is on the computer and Minecraft that is on PS4. The room that will only open at night is in PS4. I used Sticky Pistons to be my door. I put some Daylight Sensor on the top of the Sticky Pistons. I think that is cool but it is a trap. Inside the room there is a bed. I said that the door will only open at night, so when you wake up. It is already closed. You need to wait for a long time.

When I was playing PS4 I made somethings else. They all need Sticky Pistons, so they are secret doors. It is under the ground. There is only a bed. It is not really good inside it, but I will add lots of things inside it. It might be pretty. I want everything that I make to be beautiful. This is the only thing that I want when I am making the things. I will watch video and learn more things about red stone, so I can write them to be my blog. I will be happy and everybody will be happy.

Tomorrow is Monday. That means tomorrow I can't play much Minecraft, but I will still have fun. I want to tell everybody a thing about quiz. November 11th, which is my birthday. I will have an exam. I am so sad, I don't want exam, but if I go to the exam maybe I can get certificate. I will be really happy. There will be lots of quiz this month. I will try to get many certificates.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a little trap. I think this trap is a really good thing because I love to trick other people, but you can choose not to go inside the room. Do you think my secret base under the ground is good?