WFU

2018年11月29日 星期四

Minecraft: story mode





Today I want to tell everybody about that my Dad said that there is a movie that is called Minecraft Story Mode. Sometimes you can choose what are you going to do. There will be some choices. You can watch it on Netflix. I think that is cool, but I think normal Minecraft is still better. I was surprised that you can choose the answer in the movie. I think this is a little bit cool. This is the first time I see it.

I just think movie can be watched. I love this movie, but I still need to write my blog or do something else. I can't always watch it. The story is not bad. I think it was a really good story. If you don't know what the story is about, you can tap the words Minecraft Story Mode You can choose lots of things like what kind of Jesse do you want. You can choose male Jesse or female Jesse. I am a boy but I chose female Jesse.

I remember that you can choose what thing do you want to craft. I crafted a stone sword, because I think I don't need lever. Jesse doesn't know how to play Red Stone. I think the story will not use lever. What will they do with the lever? I know they will use Stone Sword to defeat lots of monsters. I think sword is really important.

I remember another question. It says what will you build in the competition? I answered Enderman. The choices are Creepers and Endermans. Which one will you choose. I think some of the people will think Creeper is better, but I think Endermanman is better.

I think Endermans are better because in the real Minecraft. Creepers are really easy to be dead because they will explode. When they explode, the Creepers will be dead. In Minecraft, Endermans are really hard to defeat, so I think Endermans are better.

I think today I felt happy because today I watched Minecraft Story Mode. This is the first time I see we can play on Netflix. Do you think this is a good movie? I think so. See you in next blog, goodbye!