WFU

2018年11月8日 星期四

My projects!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made some good project, let's see what are those things. I will introduce all of them. I used a long time to make them because they are really hard to make.

First, there is a pot in my world. It is a really big thing and it can destroy everything. I put some cows in this pot. They burned. I was surprised because I think my pot is not really good, but it helped me to burn the cows.

I am going to tell you how to make this really good pot. First you need some blocks. You can make the pot be really big. Then you need to put lava in it. When you finish making the pot. You can let pigs or anything go into the pot. I don't know why you can't get the pork or steak. You can tell me.

I made another good project and it is a big trap. The person who goes inside the trap will be burned. I used some lava. You can only make it in dessert. If you make that trap not the normal ground, it won't works.

That is really hard to make. I used lots of time on it. It is really a good trap. It is good to trick your friend. I think this is the best trick ever. Do you like this trick? This can be today's question.

I made the third project and it is how you can get pants. You need to do this thing by yourself. First you need to pull the lever. Then you can get some emerald. You can use it to buy a pant. Is this a good place?

I think today I felt happy because today I made lots of projects. I love all of them. I don't know which one is the best one.