WFU

2019年1月14日 星期一

Minecraft: Playing Survival Mode





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Survival Mode in Minecraft. I think that is pretty fun. Everybody will just think it is a normal game, but when you play Survival mode. You will think this game is scary. When I saw the baby Zombie biting me. I screamed because I don't want to be dead. You can play it. You will know how scary it is. I think it is pretty fun.

I think looking at Zombies are scary. I think that is scarier than having a bad score. You can watch my video. If I died in Survival mode. I will cry. I will think I am funny. I need to know where did I died. Then I need to collect all of the things that I've earned last time. I think that is not a thing that will let people feel happy. I think everybody, including me, will just play again.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Survival mode in Minecraft. I think that is pretty cool. I want to have lots of this kind of video. I will have lots of video using Survival mode. That will be cool.

Do you think playing with Survival mode is fun? Do you want me to keep recording in Survival mode? Remember to subscribe me. See you in next blog. Goodbye!