WFU

2019年1月9日 星期三

Minecraft: Super high speed road





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made three very cool high speed roads. You don't need to press any button. You just need to go on to the Magenta Glazed Terracotta. It can teleport you. I think that is pretty cool. I love this thing. You just need to have four Command Blocks. Do you know what to write inside. You can watch my video. I showed everybody.

Do you know why I love to have videos? The answer is because I want subscribers. If I have subscribers, I will be happy. I think my house is amazing because I can control the whole city. I can control when did the road need to be fast. I want to turn off it. Then put some animals on it. Do you know what am I going to do . It is a very cool thing. I am going to dig a hole in front of the end of the road. The last thing to do is turn on. The animals will just fell in the hole. I think that will be fun.

I think today I felt happy because today I made three very fast roads. I think I could make a little country. I have another world that is for me and my sister. I like to do very cool things with Redstone or Command. I want to make other cool things to you. Remember to subscribe me. See you in next video. Goodbye!