WFU

2019年1月19日 星期六

Minecraft: Survival mode 3





Hi everybody! My name is Yu. Today I want to play Survival mode. This is the third day I play Survival mode. I think Survival mode is fun. There are lots of YouTubers already played Survival mode for a long time. I want to have more then one hundred videos about Minecraft.

In this video. I dug. I got Redstone. I used TNT that I found in the boat to dig. I used Redstone torch to explode TNT. I didn't find any diamond when I am recording my video. Maybe you will ask why I have a Diamond. I think I already told you in my video. Now I will tell you again. I found a Chest. There is a Diamond inside. I took it because I love Diamonds.

Do you like me to play Survival mode? If you do. Please subscribe me. I want to have lots of subscribers. I think you will like to see my videos. What kind of videos do you like? I can do it if you want. Do you know why I didn't write blog for two days? It is because I am sick.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft in Survival mode. I think it is fun to dig holes underground. Please subscribe. See you in next video. Goodbye!