WFU

2019年1月5日 星期六

The score of T&AMC





Today I want to tell everybody my score of T&AMC. I was happy because I got 100 on my exam. I am happy but I know I can't be proud. If I am proud, then the next time I can't get this score. Everybody can't be proud. Be proud is a very bad thing. Other people will just hate you. Other people will just work hard, and you will just be proud and think you can get high score everytime. You don't keep reading books. If you do that, then next time, you can't get good score.

I want to get 100 on my quiz everytime. I think that is not impossible. I can do it if I work hard. I really want to get this score again. I think I can get this score is because the questions are not hard. Do you know why? I think the answer is there are 18 people get the first place. I think that is a little bit crazy. I don't know why. If the questions are too hard like Olympics. It needs to use a lot of times to think. There was a really hard question that I don't know. I almost cry, but I know crying is bad.

I think I will not get a good score in Olympics. I think nobody can know the answer. I used about 20 minutes to think that question. I just guess a number. I want to be the first place. I can't be the first place. The good thing is I know what is other question is about. I hope I can get lots of points from other question. That question can be 10 points. If I guess wrong, maybe I can't get a good score. Olympics is so hard. When the teacher said time's up, I was scared. When we go home, I cried. I don't like to see the question that I don't know.

It is very hard to get first place. I did it because I read books. I think everybody can do it if they want to do. I want to get good score so I read books. I also like Minecraft so I watch other people's video. I recommend Kouki. He is a good person. He plays interesting things with his friends. He has lots of friends. I also like to code. I always want to make cool things, but I think the things that I make is not good. I don't know why I can't make the mod that Kouki plays?

I think today I felt happy because today I got a good score. I know it is good, but don't be proud. See you in next blog. Goodbye!