WFU

2019年1月28日 星期一

What I've learned today: don’t be too happy, you will be sad soon.





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that we went to a village. It is very cold. We wore lots of things. I think that is fun. We played snow. We made some snowballs. We didn't make snowman because it is too hard. I think the snow is very hard. I thought snow is soft.

We saw some people were making their own snowmans. Their snowmans are very good. We can't even make a snowman. Do you know how hard is it? I kicked some snow. I think maybe some people will know what will happen.

Do you know why I said if you are too happy, then bad things will let you feel sad? It is because when we were at hotel. My Mom saw my shoes were wet. I didn't feel wet, so I didn't know. I was happy, but the person who felt sad is my Mom.

We threw some snowballs and had fun. We also looked at the house that are in the village. We bought tickets and photos. Their kids are very good. They wrote a book. The book is in Japanese. I think they are smart. I want to be like that.

My Mom bought two umbrellas. Do you know why? Before I watched the television, I don't know this. When the weather is snowing. You need to use your umbrella. If you don't do that, then maybe your hat or head will be white.

Sometimes, the snow is soft. I will try to climb, but it is hard. When you step on it, then your feet will be deeper than the ground. I think it is very fun. When you throw a snowball at the flat soft ground. The snow ball will just gone.

We tried to make things with snow, but snow is easy to go away. You need to have a very big snow cube. You can make things. We are not good at it. Do you want to make things with snow? I want to make a beautiful snowman.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to a village with lots of snow. We made lots of snowballs. We were happy. We had fun there. We bought things. When my Dad used umbrella to hit the soft snow. The snow is easy to break. See you in next blog. Goodbye!