WFU

2019年1月30日 星期三

SCMAGLEV and Railway Park: Experience can get experience





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that we went to SCMAGLEV  and Railway Park. SC means Super Conducive. MGA means magnetic. LEV means levitation. I think this museum is very cool. There are also lots of things that can move. Let's begin.

The coolest thing in this museum will let you guys shout. When we were in the lobby of the museum. We saw a paper. It says there is an event in this museum. Everyone will have tickets. You can put the ticket inside a box. Some people can use a machine that have lots of things to control, like driving Shinkansen. Some people can be a leader of the train.

We had four tickets. There are four groups can drive Shinkansen, and four groups can be the leader of the train. There is one ticket for us to drive Shinkansen in a machine. Just like that? No! There is another ticket for us to be the leader of the train. I chose driving Shinkansen. My sister can be the leader of the train.

The Shinkansen driving machine is very cool. It is like the real Shinkansen. I think driving Shinkansen is very hard. You need to know which time can speed up and which time can break. There are some difficulties. I chose the easiest one. There is a pro one. I think it will be very hard because I already think this is very hard.

After that, my sister needs to go to be a leader of a train. I think it is very hard, too. I was the customer. There are two seats. The people that sit there can see the leader of the train. You can see how hard it is.

The leader needs to say lots of things. The leader also needs to check if anybody wants to aboard. I think if that is me. I will have a bad score. My sister also chose the easiest mode. We think if we choose the harder mode, maybe lots of strange things will happen. There is also a very cool thing. You can buy lots of tickets with no money. Then you can put it inside the machine that is always at the subway station.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to a very cool museum. There are lots of things to do. I love the Shinkansen driving machine. It is very cool. You can even see what is outside. If your speed is fast. The trees will move back faster. I think this is good. I recommend to you. See you in next blog. Goodbye!