WFU

2019年1月26日 星期六

What I've learned today in Science Museum: learning science and using tools are important.





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that we went to lots of places. After eating lunch, we went to Nagoya City Science Museum. Let's know what happened and what I've learned from it.

There are lots of floors in the museum. The second floor and the third floor are the floors that can touch things and see things. We can also play some games. I think this is good. There are some photos that are very fun. When you look at it for a really long time. Maybe your eyes will think there is a line.

In the third floor, the thing that makes me unforgettable is a driving game. In this game you need to control lots of things you need to know which time can go fast and which time can go slow. I think this is also a good game.

In the fourth floor, there are lots of things about electricity. There is a machine that is about Binary Method. My sister and me are not the highest score, but we still did it in a very short time. I was happy. There are still more fun things.

Then we went to the sixth floor. We didn't go to the fifth floor because we need to go to the sixth floor to watch a movie about space. I was happy, but the bad god wants to take away my luck. I will tell you what happened next later.

The bad luck is I slept. When the man is talking, I slept on my seat. I was sad when I am leaving. The video is about planets and stars. There are lots of pictures on the sky called constellation. I don't think that is real, but I don't hate it.

After that, we went to the Pokémon Center. My Dad wants to buy the Jigglypuff's doll. The lucky god has come. We don't want to let Dad do it. Pokémon Center closed. If we came one minute before. Then the lucky god is gone.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Nagoya City Science Museum. The machines are cool and fun. I think learning science and using tools are important. See you in next blog. Goodbye!