WFU

2019年2月14日 星期四

Minecraft: Building Competition 1





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that we played Building Competition with my sister. I think this competition is very cool. I think this is a very good idea. I think we will have a lot this kind of video, because it is fun. I made the whole world. I think the world is very cool. There is a wall in the middle of the world. There is also a tower that you can watch the competition. I will make a half of the building. My sister will make another part

You can watch the video. My house is very funny. There are lots of water. There are some pandas. I think the house isn't very beautiful. The only thing that is not bad is the Piston Door. It is the only thing that is great in my home. I think Redstone is the coolest thing in Minecraft. My sister's building is much much better than mine. Her building is very big. I think that is very cool.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft with my sister. I think this game is very fun. It will be more fun if you play with your friend. You can talk to your friends and have fun. I want to make some very fun games. I want to create mods. Remember to subscribe my channel, share my video, and give my video a very big like. See you in next blog. Goodbye!