WFU

2019年2月15日 星期五

Minecraft: Building Competition 2





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that we played Building Competition again. We think this competition is very cool. We love it. We will have lots of this kind of videos, but they will be all in Chinese, so sorry to people who don't know how to speak Chinese. Maybe there will be a Mob Competition. My sister and me need to make Creepers.

In the video, we made our own house, but there is an accident. My TNTs exploded. Lots of Gravels were traveling. I think that is cool. The TNT broke my sister's spoon. My house was broken, too. I think this accident is funny. After this accident, my sister add a new rule called No TNT. You can't use TNT during the competition. TNT can explode. It can make lots of accidents. I think TNT is a very cool thing. You can explode it. TNT can't break things in the water.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Building Competition. I think this is very cool competition. If you enjoy it, you can give the video a like. If you want to watch more Building Competition. please subscribe me. Please share my video. Please do these three steps. See you in next blog. Goodbye!