WFU

2019年2月16日 星期六

Minecraft: Building Competition 4 Creeper





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Mob Building Competition. Today we are going to make Creeper. I think this is very fun. I love to make things with my sister. I think playing with other people is very cool. I like to have lots of this kind of competition. I think having competitions is very cool. You can say which one you like under the blog.

In the video, we did lots of cool things. I think mine is very cute. I think my sister's Creeper is funny. It is a very tall Creeper. It is taller than the wall. I think the wall is very tall. My sister don't like it, so my sister used TNT to explode it. I think that is not very good, but my sister thinks that is OK. Do you like the competition? I love it. I like to play Minecraft with my sister. I think we will have better videos in the future. We will build castles!

I think today I felt happy because today I played Mob Building Competition with my sister. I think I love this kind of video. I hope you love it. If you do, then please give it a big like and then subscribe my channel. Please share the video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!