WFU

2019年2月7日 星期四

Minecraft: Building my home 1





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I am building my home. There are three cool things in my home. The first thing is the Auto Table. When you pull the lever. A table will just come out. I think this is cool and easy. I think every player that plays Redstone knows how to make it. This is not very hard. The second one is the cool door.

It is a picture door. I think this is not hard. This is very very easy. You just need to have a wall with two doors on it, then you can put your pictures on it.

The third one is the hardest one. It is a little bit hard. I think some people won't know how to make it. There are lots of ways to do the auto door. I think my way is easy. I didn't use a long time. If you don't know how to make it. I don't have any ideas. I didn't do the tutorial because I have no time. I also made a farm in the video.

I think today I felt happy because today I made three very cool things in my home, and I think I will put some animals in the farm. I think my house can be very cool. Maybe I can create a city. I think making cool things can let more people like it. Remember to subscribe me and give it a like. Please share the video if you can. See you in next blog. Goodbye!