WFU

2019年2月11日 星期一

Minecraft: Building my home 2





Hi! everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that I made lots of things in Minecraft. I put some animals in my farm, and I made two slime jumping machines. I think they are pretty cool. It is very simple. I can even list the things that you need to make the jumping machine.

  1. 1 Sticky Piston
  2. 1 Slime Block
  3. 4 Obsidians
  4. 4 Pressure Plates
  5. 4 Redstone dusts

These are the things that you need to make a slime jumping machine. I think it is pretty cool. I can make an elevator if I have more then one floor. I think I will make second floor or more. I think it will be cool. I want to make a subway. I made B2 in my video. I think it is very cool.

Do you want me to show you a cool place? I think you want. Please watch my video and subscribe my channel. Share the video and give the video a big like. You can tell me things that you want me to do.

I think today I felt happy because today I made another floor underground. I think it is pretty cool. Tell me things you want me to do under my blog. I will try to do it. I hope you can have good days.

Today I went to my English class. Today is the first day of the semester. Do you like it? Remember to subscribe me. See you in next video. Goodbye.