WFU

2019年2月12日 星期二

Minecraft: Building My Home! 3





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that I made some other cool things in Minecraft. I love to make things. I like to build buildings. I think that is very cool. I want to build lots of cool things in my house. I want to have a cool house. I don't want to have a simple house. I want to have lots of cool Redstone machines in my home.

I think Redstone is very cool. I love it. I think it is the most important thing in Minecraft. If there is no Redstone in the Minecraft world. How can I make the subway? I can't even make an auto door. Every auto door needs Redstone. Even a Pressure Plate is also a part of Redstone. Tripwire Hook is also a part of Redstone. Do you like Redstone? I built a train track. I have a subway now.

I think today I felt happy because today I built subway. I think that is pretty fun. I can go to other places with a Minecart now. I want to make flying machines to be airplane. I like airplanes. There are lots of flying machines in Minecraft, but there is no any flying machine that can be faster than minecart. I also like traffic. I like the things that can move very quick. If you like the video, then please share, subscribe, and give it a like. See you in next blog. Goodbye!