WFU

2019年2月28日 星期四

Minecraft: My crazy roller coaster and 3*4 piston door!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a very cool 3*4 piston door. I think that is the best piston door I've made. I love it. I like big and cool piston doors. I also added some very crazy things into my roller coaster. They are very good. Do you like 3*4 piston door or the new roller coaster?

In the video, I showed you the 3*4 piston door and the crazy roller coaster. Do you like it?

You can tell me what can I make next. I will try to do it. Please tell me. I need everybody to help me. What kind of Redstone creation will like. I don't know. Do you like Piston doors? Or you like traps? I like both of them.

I think today I felt happy, because today I told everybody about that I made 2 very cool and crazy things. I love the crazy roller coaster. The first part is the best part. The sticky piston will push the slime block, and you will fly. I think if that is in the real world, if must be very fun. I like to stay in the sky. If the floor on the airplane is made of glass, there will be nobody.