WFU

2019年5月14日 星期二

I can go to the final Speaking Contest





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu. Today I want to tell everybody a very good news. I can go to the final Speaking Contest. I am so happy. I prepared for 1 month, and I finally did it. I think this is not easy. I worked so hard and I am very glad. I think having costumes and props is the most important thing. The max point is 100. If you have props, then you get 10 more extra points. If you have costume, then you can get 10 more extra points.

Let me tell you how important it is. If someone didn't make any mistake while reading, but he doesn't have any props and costume, he will get 100 points. If another person made a few mistakes, but he has costume and props, he will get 110 points. Then who can go to the Final Contest? It is the second person.

I think one thing is very funny. Only three people can go to the Final Contest, so the fourth one can't go to the Final Contest. The fourth place just need one more point to be the third place. They are very close.

I like Speaking Contest, but I think it is a lot harder than Spelling Bee. You just need to Spell the word in Spelling Bee.

I hope I can be better in the Final Contest. When I was reading the story. I added a lot of very strange sound, and everyone laughed. I don't know why.

I think today I felt happy because today is the first part of the Speaking Contest, and I can go to the Final Contest. I hope I can do well. I want to be better. I want to practice more times. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!