WFU

2019年5月17日 星期五

Today we went to watch Detective Pikachu





Hi. Everybody. My name is Yu, today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to watch Detective Pikachu. I think it is a very good Pokemon movie to watch. We bought some popcorn and drinks. There are lots of Pokemons in this movie. I think Pikachu is very cute.

In the beginning of the story, lots of people are trying to use the strongest Pokemon in Kento witch is Mewtwo. However there was an accident. The whole room just exploded and Mewtwo ran out. After a few minutes, Tim's dad's car crashed. Mewtwo made Pikachu amnesia.

When Tim knew that, he went to Ryme City. Then he found Pikachu. He also found a gas called R. He opened it and Aipoms became very crazy. Then they found Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime tried to say something. The gas came from the round house. It was a battlefield. Gengar won the battle. When the battle starts. Charizard inhaled an R. Which made Pokemon crazy.

After that, lots of things happened. The bad guy tried to use R to make Pokemon very crazy. Then people and Pokemons can fuse together, and he can control the world. Pikachu stopped it. Mewtwo saved Tim's dad because Pikachu took Tim back. Tim and his Dad stayed at Ryme City.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to watch a movie called Detective Pikachu. I think it is a very good movie. I think this is the first movie that has real Pokemon. I think The Pikachu in real life is very funny. I hope you like this movie,too. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~