WFU

2019年6月5日 星期三

Jim's story 9: Jin's interesting riddle





"I have a riddle!" said Jin. "If a person can make a toy per hour. Then how many toys can the man make in 72 hours?" asked Jin. "He can make 72 toys. This is very easy!" shouted Jim.

"No! You are wrong. Everyone needs to sleep. He sleeps 8 hours per day, so he can make 48 toys" shouted Jin.

"How long is the sentence to this question." said Jin. "Why it ends in period? It should end in question mark." said Jim. "This is the trick of the riddle!" shouted Jin. "So that means the answer is how long." said Jim.

"What is the end of everything?" asked Jin. "I think it is the letter g." said Jim. "This is a really interesting riddle." said Jim.

"What can travel around the world, but stay in one corner?" asked Jin. "I think it is an alphabet, but which alphabet?" said Jim. "Maybe it is a real thing. Oh! It is a stamp." shouted Jim.

"What is the password. The password equals _ _. OTTFFSSENTETT?" asked Jin. "I think it must be FF. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, and Fifteen." said Jim.

"What is as big as elephant, but it is 0 kg, and no one can take it?" asked Jin. "I know! It is elephants shadow!" shouted Jim.

"What is the fastest way to have lots of money?" asked Jin. "Put two mirrors beside the money!" shouted Jim.

-End-


A man born in 1900, but he dies in 1901, and He is 99 years old. How could that be possible?

A. He born in room 1900 and died in 1901.   B. It is impossible.   C. I don't know!

The answer is A.

I think today I felt happy because today I created a story, and I think this story is nice, because it is about hard riddles. Do you like interesting riddles? I hope you really enjoyed this story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~