WFU

2019年6月10日 星期一

Shell Shockers 1 Shoot!





Hi! Everyone. My name is Yu, today I am going to introduce a game called Shell Shockers. It is a pretty fun game, because I can shoot enemies. I think shooting enemies is very fun. Sometimes the enemies might shoot you, but you can skip. You can also press Q to throw a bomb. The bomb could deal a lot of damage. It might hurt yourself and the enemies, but it will not hurt your teammates. I think it is special. I recommend this game to you.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Shell Shockers, and I think it is interesting. I love to play Shell Shockers. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. I hope the video can get at least one like. See you in next blog. Goodbye!