WFU

2019年6月20日 星期四

Shell Shockers 6: Map is important





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I am going to tell you a secret that you can kill people easily in Shell Shockers. You need to choose a right map. You need to choose the map that you really like. I love the Dirt map. I also really like the Blue map. Sometimes your favorite map will give you lots of kills. I got 12 kills streak in the Blue map. I got 19 and 26 kills in Shellville map.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Shell Shockers with a Crackshot. I think playing with a Crackshot is a nice thing because I think Crackshot has long range and high damage. It is a good gun. I think Whipper is also a really good gun because there are lots of bullets in Whipper. If you like this Shell Shockers video, please give it a like and share it. Remember to subscribe my channel. Tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in next blog. Bye Bye~~~